Meditation can be helpful for everyone who wants to learn it since there are many types of meditations from which to choose. It can help with stress, and there are other physical and emotional benefits as well. This is a three hour workshop designed to introduce participants to various types of meditations and teach them techniques for each type. Handouts with descriptions and related information are included as well so that participants will have reference sheets to use at home.
This workshop is perfect for individuals, groups, and businesses. I can come to a business, church, or meeting place for groups over 6, and for smaller groups it is in my home.
Included in this workshop are the following:
- Discussion of benefits and cautions related to meditation
- List and description of various types of meditations
- Handouts with information for reference during the workshop and at home
- Practice with guided meditations
- Practice with various other types of meditations
- Suggestions for home meditations
The workshop fee is $20 per participant up to four people, and for groups of five or more the fee is $18 per participant. Please contact me more information or to set up a workshop